Pages


Welcome! This is my attempt at an Un-official Martha Wainwright Blog. It's been going for a while now and although there was a need to begin with- Since I first started out, Martha's website and Facebook page have lots more info! This is just a back up now really, but hope it is useful :)

Sunday 24 July 2011

Some more things about the ROH

Hi there everyone,

Been a bit delayed in posting some things I have noticed, and hope I can find them all again.... been preoccupied with weddings and as was just at the Martha and Rufus one on Tues, lost track of the others in as much detail.. or something like that! ....

Firstly this is from today's newspaper, so go out and get it if you are in the UK!: The Observer - which I still have yet to do!

No idea if I have done this first one already... probably have:
Sweet Thames Flow Softly (which i now have playing repeat on youtube, singing along with my own 'harmonies'!!!)

oops, i never posted this... just opened this window up a coupe of hours later... sorry not many links yet... there are prob more reviews and def a few more vids with a youtube search...

No comments:

Post a Comment