Pages


Welcome! This is my attempt at an Un-official Martha Wainwright Blog. It's been going for a while now and although there was a need to begin with- Since I first started out, Martha's website and Facebook page have lots more info! This is just a back up now really, but hope it is useful :)

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Apologies for the lack of contact!

Hello all!

I keep feeling very guilty on one hand about not updating, but on the hand as I have said before I feel that there is so much news on Martha's website as well as her Facebook page that there is not so much a demand for me. I have been very busy with various work projects and studying, which has involved other online blogging and tweeting!!! I am now onto my final coursework project and so am hoping to review it all again in September! If there is a need and a desire I am more than happy to continue and if not then I am more than happy to let Martha's official pages do the job!

Best Wishes,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment